积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-3-28 14:55:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

此问题通过邮件、电话等方式向客服求助,客服态度很好,也很积极的解决,但估计是没有环境,所以进度较慢。但在双方的共同努力下,还是解决了。
以下都是邮件内容。
问题描述如下:
你好:
今日新购入一台斐讯PSG712路由器,经过试用,在路由模式时一切正常。但在AP模式时,使用5G WFI无法通过DHCP获取IP地址,但是能通过WIFI接入认证,能连到DHCP服务器。而2.4G WIFI却是可以正常获取IP,正常使用的。

又做了下实验,终于基本定位原因:
以下只是针对5G WiFi。

1、    用Android手机连接,能连上,不能通过DHCP获取IP地址,无法上网。但可以手工设置静态IP,上网正常。
2、    用笔记本电脑可以正常连接,可以通过DHCP获取IP地址,上网正常。
3、    奇妙的事情发生了,用笔记本电脑连接后,用Android手机也可以正常通过DHCP获取IP地址了!并且上网正常。
4、    然后,关闭笔记本电脑,重启路由器,又回到步骤1了,手机无法上网。

因此,推断桥接模式下,5G WiFi的实现有些问题,与Android手机可能存在不兼容现象。

对方回复:

您好:
        我们根据您描述的拓扑图做了测试,前端设备分别使用PSG712和TL-WDR5600作为主路由器,使用PSG712的AP模式,手机是三星note3,作为AP模式的PSG712重启了几次,之后手机都能正常获取地址。

不知您的环境中前端设备与PSG712的连接距离如何?若方便,请把PSG712近距离连接前端路由器尝试下效果。

问题的解决:

原因还是RouterOS与PSG712有一定兼容性问题,将RouterOS DHCP Server中的“always-broadcast ”选项关闭即可,如果设置了保留IP,在保留IP上也要关闭此选项。

描述:关闭DHCP选项
描述:关闭保留IP的选项

Google了一下,发现这是个老问题了,有些客户端在频繁广播DHCP的时候会混淆,原文如下:

DHCP ‘always-broadcast’ confusion
Posted on March 21st, 2007 in General,Linux System Administration by Brandon
I run a DHCP server using Linux’s dhcpd program to serve addresses to a bunch of clients.  These clients are connected over several wireless links, and the radios are sometimes quirky.  Specifically, some clients never get the DHCPOFFER unless the ‘always-broadcast’ parameter is on.  This usually works out fine.
Today, however, we had a problem where we just saw a bunch of incoming DHCPDISCOVER messages, to which the server would reply with a DHCPOFFER. The devices would just continually send discover messages, and none would ever DHCPREQUEST an address.
From what I can conclude, I think that the clients were confused when they received multiple broadcast responses back for their DHCPDISCOVER message.  The client would then send another discover message, which just caused a never-ending loop of requests and offers.
To resolve the problem, I turned off always-broadcast for a few minutes.  This made the clients wait for a random period of time before discovering again.  Some clients accepted the IP fine even though it wasn’t broadcast.  For the ones that didn’t, I then re-enabled always-broadcast, and they picked up an address the next time that they tried.
For a long term solution, we’re working on subnetting the two /24 networks that are currently together into smaller /26 or /27 blocks.  That should reduce the possibility of having this happen again.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

移动客户端:
    关注我们:
  • 手机客户端:
  • 安卓版
  • 扫描二维码下载

Archiver|手机版|邢台网云科技有限公司 ( 冀ICP备16008275号 )

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表